IT Leadership Complete Training Solutions for the IT Leader
Differing from more technology-oriented IT management approaches like network management and IT systems management, IT service management is characterized by adopting a process approach towards management, focusing on customer needs and IT services for customers rather than IT systems, and stressing continual improvement. The CIO WaterCoolers' annual ITSM report states that business uses ITSM "mostly in support of customer experience (35%) and service quality (48%).
New Horizons offers training to extend your technical knowledge and develop other skills critical to success. Learn more about how our connected offerings can help you excel as an IT Leader.
Training offerings in other related areas like:
- Project Management
Role Specific IT Management training offerings:
- IT Management and Leadership Executive (ITMLE)
- IT Management and Leadership Professional (ITMLP)
- Certified Hardware Asset Management
- Professional Certified Mobile Asset Management
- Certified Software Asset Manager
Develop your leadership and communication skills with these courses:
- Effective Leadership Through Coaching
- Leadership Excellence for Senior Managers
- Becoming a Transformational Leader
- Communicating Across Your Organization
- Developing Successful Interpersonal Skills
- Building Successful Work Relationships
- Expanding Your Emotional Intelligence
- Prioritizing Your Time Effectively
- Transitioning into Leadership for an IT Manager
- Managing Remote and Virtual Teams
New Horizons remains a leader in technology training with offerings on emerging technology and authorized training from the top vendors in the industry. Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Cybersecurity, AWS, Red Hat, Citrix, IBM, F5, and more....